The conversation was very easy going, we spent about 5 minutes talking about the latest happenings/news in our area. I did a pre-application meeting before (with the same Adcom member), so the Adcom member did not ask me to run through my resume because I already did in the earlier meeting.
Interview questions include:
1. Why Rotman?
2. What are your post-MBA goals?
3. Tell me about a time when you had to put your goals aside for the better of others.
4. Tell me about a time when you fostered Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in your work.
5. Tell me about a time when you failed.
6. What other programs did you apply to?
7. Tell me about your greatest achievement in work.
8. If you could ask the Dean of Rotman 3 questions, what would they be?
9. Do you have any questions for me?
Overall I answered each question as if it were having a casual conversation. The interview was fairly standard and had no surprises. I was also given a date range (about 10-14 days after the interview) as to when I would hear back from them.