Interview was very casual and conversational. The student interviewing me noted that he had a few questions he was obligated to ask, and would be taking notes, but overall the tone was more conversational than formal.
1. Tell me about yourself, specifically why MBA?
2. Why MBA now?
3. Short / long term goals?
4. Questions asked about success / failure at work – learning takeaways from both.
5. About a time you listened to a different perspective at work and change your point of view / answer.
6. Asked about the quote from the dean / my quote.
7. How will you contribute to the diversity at Yale?
Overall the interview went as expected. I feel lucky in the sense that my interviewer was extremely friendly and seemed genuinely interested in my answers and asked several follow up questions.