My interviewer was pleasant throughout our discussion and the tone of the interview was very conversational. The Zoom room was opened at precisely the scheduled time, and we concluded the call at exactly the 30-minute mark. The questions that I was asked in the interview include:
• Do you have any updates to your candidacy before we start?
• Tell me about your greatest recent accomplishment.
• Tell me about your biggest recent failure.
• Tell me about a time that you had a difficult team member.
• Tell me about a time that you were a difficult team member.
• Why do you want an MBA?
• Why do you want your MBA now?
• Why do you want your MBA from Sloan?
• How would you get involved?
• Do you have any questions for me?
Best of luck to everyone interviewing at Sloan!