I was interviewed by an Alum who also happened to be an Admissions Officer. The questions asked were quite focused and I felt a little jittery as it did not follow the structure I had prepared for (e.g. Tell me about yourself, Why MBA?, Behaviorals, etc.) The interview itself was blind. The interviewer only had my Resume. About 30 minutes of questions, followed by questions from me. Total interview was just under 45 minutes
Here are the questions:
– Why did you choose your college and the major?
– Why did you choose your job and why that industry?
– What have been your roles and responsibilities at [company A]?
– Why did you switch to [company B]?
– What have been your roles and responsibilities at [company B]?
– How would your colleagues describe you?
– Speak about your experience working in a diverse team.
– What do you NOT like about collaboration? (took a few seconds to think about this one)
– What’s been your greatest achievement?
– Why MBA?
– What does resilience mean to you?
– What is your leadership style and how has it grown since undergrad?