Interview atmosphere was relaxed, and definitely very conversational! Nothing radically surprising that popped up during the interview. See below for questions:
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. How do you prioritize your time? (Follow up: how will you prioritise your time between academics, networking and social life at Booth?)
3. What are you most proud of?
4. Tell me about a time when you fell short.
5. Tell me about a time you motivated a team.
6. You could pursue IB without an MBA. So why MBA?
7. Why MBA?
8. Why Booth?
9. Any questions for me?