I had an interview for 45 min with a current McCombs student and then a 5-10 min Q&A. Interview was conversational and resume-based.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. TMAT where you had to solve a unique problem. What did you learn from it?
3. What was the major challenge you overcame to reach where you are today in your career?
4. Short-term and long-term goals.
5. Plan B?
6. Why McCombs?
7. Which other schools did you apply to?
8. What clubs do you plan to join?
9. Tell me about a time when someone gave you constructive feedback.
10. TMAT when you had to deal with a diverse team. What did you learn from them?
11. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your application?
12. What did you learn about yourself from your application process?
13. What do you like to do outside your work?
14. Any questions for me?