Looking for some feedback on my profile for the M7 MBA programs. Would obviously love HSW, but i know thats unlikely.
25-year-old white male from South Africa.
- Tech Firm - Rotational Program: 1.5 years as a Data Analyst, 6 months as a Product Owner, now responsible for a new department.
- Financial Services Department: Currently responsible for a new financial product. We grew revenues from £50,000 to £2 million annually.
- NPO: Started an organization focused on animal welfare. We hold events and raise donations.
- Tourism Startup: Set up a company that provides accommodation and transportation solutions for tourists (don't make much yet though).
- Undergrad: Studied Industrial Engineering and finished top 10% of my class (point system is different from gpa).
- GMAT: 730
- Other Certifications: Completed CFA Level 1
Short-Term: Transition into Management Consulting
Long-Term: Join my family's tech business
- Assisted in creating a finance course at my company.
- Some charity work, but not extensive.
Target Schools: Mainly looking at M7 MBA programs and Yale.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions to improve my profile.
Don't know if my gmat should be a concern as well?