Exclusive Pre-MBA Webinar
Sign up for an exclusive and complimentary webinar on formulating your “MBA Career Strategy”- just for members of the Clear Admit community.
The session will be led by Ivan Kerbel, CEO of Practice MBA, former Director of the Career Development Office at the Yale School of Management, and former Sr. Associate Director at Wharton MBA Career Management. The webinar will take place on Wednesday, March 19 at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
The goal of this session is to highlight the spectrum of pre-MBA enrichment opportunities (including pre-MBA corporate and educational training programs as well as pre-MBA internships) and to help students align their personal career goals and overall MBA plans with the specific resources and relationships they are about to gain access to in business school.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Five Questions with Kellogg Professor Blake McShane
- Top MBA Recruiters: Deloitte
- Submit an INSEAD and Columbia MBA Interview Report – Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Yale SOM Class of 2018 Shows Increasing Diversity, GMAT Scores
- Yale SOM Recommendation Questions 2016-2017
- 21 Days to Go: MIT Sloan Round 1 Deadline
Admitted: Toronto / Rotman, Other
GMAT: 740 GPA: 3.40
Post-MBA Career: Finance
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools