UVA Darden School of Business Essay Questions
- Darden strives to identify and cultivate responsible leaders who follow their purpose. Please provide an example of a situation in which you have made a meaningful impact. (200 words)
- Diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission, and they work best when they are an integral and celebrated part of our community. Read University of Virginia’s Diversity & Inclusion Vision Statement. Share a time in which you engaged with a perspective, identity, community or experience that was different from your own and how it impacted your worldview. (200 words)
- The Batten Foundation Worldwide Scholarship provides all Darden students in our full-time MBA program with an opportunity to participate in a Darden Worldwide Course. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to travel, and why? (50 words)
- Tell us what you would want your learning team to know about you – personally, professionally, or both? (100 words)
- What is your short-term, post-MBA goal and why? (150 words)
Access our detailed analysis of UVA Darden’s MBA Admissions essays. Please note, the content is generally updated with these new essays within a couple of weeks of the essay release.