Advice on how to navigate the sea of information about your target programs and identify the most useful sources and details.
- 5 Things You Need to Know Before Attending an MBA Fair
- Making Your List of Business Schools
- Off Campus Information Sessions
- Applying to Business School as a Younger Applicant
- School Hosted Blogs
- Visiting the B-School Campus
- Considering the Campus
- Going Beyond School Websites
- Digging Deep with Your Target B-Schools: Anecdotes & Advocates
- Choosing Between Business Schools
Strategic advice on executing your MBA application, including tips on your résumé, data forms, and essays.
- Word Limits and Character Counts
- Crafting the MBA Essay
- Defining Your MBA Career Goals
- Avoid the Comparison Trap
- 3 Ways to Show MBA Program You Mean Business
- Addressing Employment Gaps
- Volunteer Experience
- Essay Polishing
- Video Essays
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Submitting an Optional Essay
- Know Your Audience
- Should I Apply in Round 1 or Round 2 to My Top Choice School?
- Preparing and Selecting Recommenders
- How to Write a Résumé That Will Get You Into Business School
- Letters of Support
- Background Checks
- Data Forms
Advice for business school applicants who are preparing for their MBA admissions interviews.
- Post-Interview Protocol: Thank You Letters and Other Follow Up
- Interview Etiquette
- The Seven Hardest MBA Admissions Interview Questions—and How to Answer Them
- 5 MBA Interview Questions You Need to Ace (And How to Do So)
Tips on how to handle your admissions decisions, and next steps.