Our Real Humans: Alumni series features graduates from top business schools and their journeys to joining the consulting, financial, tech or other industries. Learn about alumni’s MBA experiences, and how business school prepared them for their careers at leading firms.
Recent graduates discuss how the MBA prepared them for careers in management consulting.
- Real Humans of Bain & Co.: Peter Akinleye, Cornell Johnson ’19, Consultant
- Real Humans of BCG: Lauren Rodgers, Northwestern Kellogg ’19, Consultant
- Real Humans of Deloitte: Sydnor Gammon, Duke Fuqua ’15, Manager of Healthcare Strategy
- Real Humans of McKinsey: Jenna Benefield, Wharton ’18, Associate
Business school alumni explain their paths into financial services, including investment banking.
Silicon Valley and beyond, MBA alumni talk about their ventures into the tech industry.
- Real Humans of Amazon: Michael Larrenaga, Booth ’15, Manager of Vendor Management
- Real Humans of Apple: Rahul Jolly, INSEAD ’18, Channel Insights Manager
- Real Humans of Facebook: Sean Liu, HBS ’14, Director of Product Management at Oculus
- Real Humans of Google: Shammi Quddus, Stanford GSB ’18, Product Manager
See Also: Real Humans: Admissions Officers features admissions advice directly from leading business schools’ admissions directors. You can also learn about business school student life in Real Humans: MBA Students.