Did You Visit a Top MBA Program This Season?
- White Female in the Forte MBA Launch Program
- Finance and Economics major at average Mid-Atlantic university
- 3 leadership roles during undergrad, including 3+ years at a non-profit
- 2 leadership roles within my organization and 2 with outside professional organizations
- Post MBA Goal: infrastructure portfolio manager at pension or sovereign wealth fund
- Wondering what GRE/GMAT test scores to target ahead of R2 deadlines at the schools I am interested in
I love listening to the podcast - it has been really helpful!
Since sponsored, near-term have to go back. Long-term hope to lead growth stage biotechs through their scaling process and need the network of investors and broader base of education to do it.
Strong extra circulars
Applied to CBS / NYU Round 1 with EA: 151 (IR: 10 / V: 10 / Q: 11). Retaking the GRE for Round 2 schools.
Leadership at work: involved in ERGs at work
Leadership outside of work: involved 2 organizations
Submitted application on Sunday Sep 24th
Interviewed 9/28. Lots of behavioral questions, including "How would you describe your leadership style", "Can you describe a time you received constructive feedback", "Can you describe a time you needed to depend on someone", "Can you describe a time you had to engage with different points of view and it was challenging or rewarding", "Can you describe a time you faced a challenge of an ambiguous situation and how did you handle it", "Can you think of any challenges you might face during the MBA", "Are there any courses or initiatives you want to get involved in at Kellogg". Interview went for about an hour and interviewer left lots of time to very honestly answer a lot of my questions.
Part-Time MBA program