Looking for some feedback on my profile for HSW and other M7 MBA programs. Would obviously love HSW, and would like to know if my GMAT/profile is sufficient.
25-year-old white male from South Africa. Will have just under 4 y WE by matriculation.
*Tech Firm - Rotational Program: 1 year as a Data Analyst, 6 months as a Product Owner, currently responsible for a new financial services department (6 months currently).
Financial Services Department: Currently responsible for a new financial product. We grew revenues from £50,000 to £2 million annually.
* NPO: Started an organization focused on animal welfare. We hold events and raise donations.
* Tourism Startup: Set up a company that provides accommodation and transportation solutions for tourists (don't make much money).
* Undergrad: Studied Industrial Engineering and finished top 10% of my class (point system is different from gpa).
* GMAT: 730
* Other Certifications: Completed CFA Level 1
Short-Term: Transition into Management Consulting
Long-Term: Join my family's tech business
* Assisted in creating a finance course at my company.
* Some charity work, but not extensive.
**Target Schools:** Mainly looking at HSW and rest of M7.
Would appreciate any advice or suggestions to improve my profile.