Indiana / Kelley MBA Recommendation Questions
The Indiana / Kelley MBA application requires a single recommendation from someone familiar with the applicant’s professional performance, preferably a current or recent supervisor. Recommenders also have the option to upload an additional letter. The 2023-2024 Kelley MBA recommendation questions are below.
2023-2024 Indiana Kelley MBA Recommendation Questions
- How well and in what capacity do you know the applicant?
- Does the applicant have potential as a leader and a manager? What have you observed that leads you to think the applicant will be successful?
- Are there areas where the applicant can improve his or her potential for graduate study and a managerial career? If so, what are those areas?
Please appraise the applicant in terms of the qualities listed below. With what group or population are you comparing the applicant?
Recommenders are asked to rate the applicants on the following qualities using a one through five scale (1-Extremely Poor, 2-Below Average, 3-Average, 4-Above Average, 5-Excellent, or Not Observed).
- Leadership Ability
- Intellectual Potential
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Writing Ability
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of humor; ability to keep things in perspective
Do you recommend that this applicant be admitted to this program?
- I highly recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant with reservations
- I am not able to recommend this applicant
Please upload your recommendation letter.