The Indiana / Kelley MBA application for the 2019-2020 admissions season includes the following questions for their recommendation.
2019-2020 Indiana Kelley MBA Recommendation Questions
Please limit each response to 500 characters. Any additional text will not be captured and will be discarded. If additional space is needed, you may upload an additional document at the end of this form.
- How well and in what capacity do you know the applicant?
- Does the applicant have potential as a leader and a manager? What have you observed that leads you to think the applicant will be successful?
- Are there areas where the applicant can improve his or her potential for graduate study and a managerial career? If so, what are those areas?
Please appraise the applicant in terms of qualities listed below on the following scale: Outstanding (Top 10%), Very Good (Top 25%), Average (Middle 33%), Below Average (Bottom 33%), Unable to Judge.
- Leadership ability
- Intellectual capacity
- Organizational skills
- Verbal skills
- Written skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of humor, ability to keep things in perspective
- Overall appraisal
With what group or population are you comparing the applicant?
Do you recommend that this applicant be admitted to the Kelley School of Business?
- Strongly recommend
- Recommend with reservations
- Do not recommend