The Indiana / Kelley MBA application requires a single recommendation, and should preferably come from a current or former supervisor. The recommender can fill out the online questionnaire or upload their written endorsement. The 2020-2021 Kelley MBA recommendation questions are below.
2020-2021 Indiana Kelley MBA Recommendation Questions
Relationship and Narrative Questions
Please limit each response to 500 characters. Any additional text will not be captured and will be discarded. If additional space is needed, you may upload an additional document at the end of this form.
- How well and in what capacity do you know the applicant?
- Does the applicant have potential as a leader and a manager? What have you observed that leads you to think the applicant will be successful?
- Are there areas where the applicant can improve his or her potential for graduate study and a managerial career? If so, what are those areas?
Recommenders are asked to rate the applicants on the following qualities using a one through five scale (1-Extremely Poor, 2-Below Average, 3-Average, 4-Above Average, 5-Excellent, or Not Observed).
- Leadership Ability
- Intellectual Potential
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Writing Ability
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of humor; ability to keep things in perspective
With what group or population are you comparing the applicant?
Do you recommend that this applicant be admitted to this program?
- I highly recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant with reservations
- I am not able to recommend this applicant