The Indiana / Kelley MBA application requires a single recommendation, and should preferably come from a current or former supervisor. The recommender can fill out the online questionnaire or upload their written endorsement. The 2021-2022 Kelley MBA recommendation questions are below.
2021-2022 Indiana Kelley MBA Recommendation Questions
- How well and in what capacity do you know the applicant?
- Does the applicant have potential as a leader and a manager? What have you observed that leads you to think the applicant will be successful?
- Are there areas where the applicant can improve his or her potential for graduate study and a managerial career? If so, what are those areas?
Recommenders are asked to rate the applicants on the following qualities using a one through five scale (1-Extremely Poor, 2-Below Average, 3-Average, 4-Above Average, 5-Excellent, or Not Observed).
- Leadership Ability
- Intellectual Potential
- Organizational Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Writing Ability
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of humor; ability to keep things in perspective
With what group or population are you comparing the applicant?
Do you recommend that this applicant be admitted to this program?
- I highly recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant
- I recommend this applicant with reservations
- I am not able to recommend this applicant