The London Business School application for the MBA program includes the following recommendation questions.
2019-2020 LBS MBA Recommendation Questions
Confirm contact details
Are you an alumna/alumnus of London Business School or connected with the institution in any way? If so please tell us which class or who you are connected with.
Please answer the following questions regarding the applicant, making sure to save your work regularly.
- How do the applicant’s performance, potential and personal qualities compare to those of other individuals in similar roles?
- What do you think this person might be doing in ten years’ time? Why?
Please rate the applicant, comparing them with other members of his or her peer group, on the qualities listed below using the following scoring system: 1 = High, 3 = Average, 5 = Low.
- Intellectual or academic ability
- Quantitative skills
- Initiative / ability to take decisions
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Leadership skills
- Team skills
- Impact / charisma
- Self confidence
- Self motivation
- Spoken English communication skills
- Written English communication skills
Please indicate your overall recommendation on a five point score from (1) Highly Recommended to (5) Not Recommended