The adcom had reviewed my entire application before our interview.
- Give me a one-minute introduction to who you are.
- Why an MBA? Why now?
- What is your criteria in selecting a business school?
- What are your post-MBA goals?
- Give an example when you accomplished something to bring better results to your team.
- What’s your definition of diversity?
- Give an example when things didn’t go according to plan as a leader. What would you have done differently?
- Is there anything you’d like to add that you haven’t shared today or in your application?
- Do you have any questions for me?
When necessary, the adcom followed up on my answer. In my previous interview (with a different school) I got cut off before I could finish my answer. I felt like I rushed my response a little. There were no questions about my resume.
Great school. They understand diversity. They increased their female class from 21% to 31% in the last year.
I received my invite the day after the deadline. They said they have rolling invitations so don’t be concerned if you haven’t been selected yet.
I should expect to hear back in about a month. (Mid to late February)