My interview was with a 2nd-year student. It lasted 45 minutes.
I’ve had six interviews so far. This one was my first that was an actual conversation rather than an interview. He gave feedback and asked follow-up questions for all of my answers. We flowed together in the same direction rather than the specific set of predetermined questions.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Walk me through your resume.
- Tell me about a time you failed and how you learned from that experience.
- What has been your greatest achievement?
- What are your short- and long-term goals?
- Why McDonough?
- How will you choose which school to attend? How important is a scholarship?
- What questions do you have for me?