I interviewed with an admissions committee member on campus and the interview was blind. The tone of the interview was very conversational and lasted about 35 minutes. She asked me:
– Walk me through your resume
– Tell me about why you chose your undergraduate institution
– Explain why you are trying to make such a drastic career change
– How does Kellogg fit into the goals you have just stated?
– Explain your leadership style
– Can you give me an example of a time that you used this leadership approach?
– Playing devil’s advocate, why would you pursue this particular career path after graduating with an MBA and not jump directly into the role that you state as your long term goal?
– Describe the company that you are currently employed with and what they do
– What is your biggest accomplishment at your current position?
– Tell me more about this extracurricular activity you have listed here
– How do you think you would contribute/become involved at Kellogg?
– Do you have any questions for me?