I visited Chicago for the interview.
The interview was blind and was conducted by the Assistant Dean of Admissions. She made me feel very relaxed during the initial phases of the interview. The questions asked were pretty normal and conversational. It went on for around 45 minutes or so.
1. Walk me through your resume
2. What are your career goals? Why do you want to do an MBA?
3. What has been the biggest achievement in your life?
4. What is your management style?
5. Describe a time when you failed in a team.
6. What do you think are your weaknesses?
7. Any questions you would like to ask?
I think the school asks a lot of situational questions and wants to know more about how you react as an individual to various phases in your life. It favors teamwork a lot.