The interview went just as what the reports on Clear Admit said. It was very conversational and had a lot of questions about the working experience, career choice and recruitment strategy. And it was not a blind interview.
- Ice breaker, about pack six (essay).
- Working experience, the reason of career switch.
- About project experience on my CV and any particular challenges.
- How many subordinates do you have?
- Describe your typical day at work.
- Why PE/VC?
- Target company?
- Recruitment strategy, backup plan?
- How to get an internship in the dream industry?
- Geographic preference after graduation?
- What do you do in your spare time, any thing on your bucket list?
- Why Stern?
- If you can teach a course at Stern, which course would you choose?
Funny story is that I actually read about that question on ClearAdmit before the interview and I had absolutely no idea which course to choose. Back then I thought that it would be bad luck if I was asked that question. And it turned out…you know the story now…
- Any questions for me?
I was a bit nervous during the interview, which I don’t know why. But it’s over now. I need to move on~
So good luck everybody!