My interviewer was a second year student who was a fellow veteran. The tone was very conversational and the interviewer noted that all he knew about me was from the resume I included in my application. Questions included:
- Introduction (elevator speech)
- What is your post-MBA/short-term career goal?
- Why pursue an MBA now?
- If you were to get into every school you applied to, why Owen?
- What skill do you want to develop while in school?
- What value can you bring to your class?
- Describe a time you had a difficult professional relationship and what you did to resolve the issue.
- Describe your experience working with diverse populations.
I feel like it went really well. Very laid back.