Interview felt like a rapid-fire round of questions, and there weren’t any questions tailored to my application. Most questions were along expected lines based on the interview reports I have read, but there was a question on working with incomplete data, which I had not come across in any previous interview reports, so would definitely make sure to prepare a story for that.
1. Any updates to your application?
2. Tell me about your data visualization.
3. What does a typical day at work look like for you?
4. If you’re at dinner with your cousins, how would you describe what you do for a living?
5. What do you do to relax?
6. Tell me about a time you convinced people to solve a problem your way.
7. Tell me about a time you mentored someone at your firm.
8. Tell me about a time when you had to make a recommendation based on incomplete data (this was one I didn’t prepare for, but managed to dig up a recent example, so would definitely watch out for this one).
9. Why MBA now?
10. Why Sloan?
11. Any questions for me?