The interviewer had read the entire application in detail (including details I had mentioned only in the application form) and had done basic research on some of the niche parts of my work. The questions were not technical, but did try to gauge basic understanding of the industry. I felt the interviewer was mostly just trying to have a conversation and there was no element of pressure testing. The interview lasted around 30-32 minutes.
Some of the questions were:
1. Describe this niche part of your work in the current job. Who are the key competitors?
2. Are there any legal constraints around a specific part of your job? How does that vary across countries where you have worked?
3. What challenges were you trying to address through a specific initiative in a project? (This had 1-2 follow-up questions on the specifics of the initiative and its impact.)
4. What was your experience like interning in a production plant of a large FMCG?
5. Can you describe in detail what work you did on DEI as a student president?
6. Anything else that you wished we had talked about?