Pretty casual and straightforward, was asked the basic why MBA / why Kellogg questions etc. I actually found these questions on a previous Clear Admit report and they were all nearly the same, so do ample prep for these and I think you should be pretty good for an interview for any school tbh.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Why MBA / why now?
3. Why Kellogg?
4. What is your favorite part of your current job? Least favorite part?
5. Tell me about a time you worked in a team with a group of people from diverse backgrounds. What challenges did you face? Share some of the rewarding aspects of the experience.
6. Tell me about a time you had to depend on someone.
7. In your last performance review, what were three positive pieces of feedback your manager gave you?
8. Can you describe a time you received constructive feedback?
9. Can you describe a time you faced a challenge of an ambiguous situation and how did you handle it?