The student who did my interview did not have access to my application, only had my resume and viewed it before our interview. Altogether it was very laid back and more of a conversation with a second year student, not very formal.
1. Introduce yourself and summarize your experience
2. What makes you interested in an MBA
3. Short/long term goals post graduation
4. What other programs are you applying to
5. What will you bring to the Owen community and what do you want from the Owen community
6. Tell me what you have learned from your experiences interacting with individuals different from yourself
7. How would your colleagues/supervisor describe you and how would your friends describe you
8. Outside of work, what do you like to do for fun
Most of the questions were expected and routine but some, like #6 above, caught me a little off guard. I think it was done on purpose. After the questions were asked, we spent about 10-15 minutes discussing questions that I had about the school and the MBA program.