The interviewer went to school in the same geographical area as I did. Works in the same industry (tech), similar sub-sector but different function.
Start off with tell me about yourself (she asked below follow-up questions as I told my story; very engaging and interactive).
– Finance -> Startup, why?
– Why MBA now? Why Stanford?
– What do you envision yourself doing in 10 years?
– What are your hobbies?
– What is your biggest weakness?
– If you could change anything in your past, what would you change?
– What would you say to your younger self?
Any questions for me?
Overall, my experience was very positive.