I was greeted with a packet of program information based on my career preference, and they also gave me a Stern t-shirt, like others mentioned earlier. After some initial chitchat of how I got to the city, we went straight to the interview:
- She started by asking how I developed the hobby I mentioned in my third essay.
- My career progression / roles in my job.
- Describe/justify my career goal.
- What to do if I could not get the summer internship I wanted.
- How would my friends describe myself?
- Describe a challenging client situation.
- How would I decide which MBA program to attend among all the schools I applied?
- Any questions for her?
Overall the interview was friendly and conversational, and 30 minutes went by real fast!