Pretty straight forward questions (info not present in the application) but not the most typical ones, so it was not completely a blind interview.
List of interview questions:
- Tell me what did you do for fun in high school
- Why did you choose your undergraduate university
- What was your master thesis about?
- Why did you choose your first job and why did you leave
- What 3 words would your boss say if he was asked to qualify you
- Why YALE SOM
- Questions for me
At the beginning the interviewer told me that it was going to take only 25 minutes, and it did (exactly). I was surprised we didn’t go through the short terms and long terms question, but I introduced the information along the way. I felt the interviewer was a bit in a hurry, and that made doubt. In the final part about the questions, we talked about the school vision for the next year and how the new Dean wants to expand the University and make it more global.