Interviewer was an admissions official and very friendly. Handed my resume and a sheet which i had just filled out upon arrival which asked to write ST/LT goals (space given to answer each is limited so i think they just expect the highlights)
Questions i got:
- Tell me about yourself
- Describe professional accomplishments, why important
- What is leadership style
- Why MBA / why now – weaved it with goals/why Kellogg
- What would teammates say are 3 strengths
- What would teammates say is 1 weakness
- Difficult situation with team
- What I do outside of work
- Why did I choose my undergrad school
- Any concerns in application would like to address
- Anything else to add
- Any questions for me
Interview lasted 1 hour.
Hope it helps! Good luck to all!