Very friendly interviewer. Ended up chatting for nearly 75min.
Here were the questions from my interview:
1) Walk me through your resume
2) Why MBA? (He cross-questioned and probed me on this part for a good 15 min)
3) Why Fuqua? (When I mentioned ‘Team-Fuqua’, he asked me to state specific examples on how I would contribute to different teams in Fuqua)
4) Who I’ve spoken to and why I think I get the school’s culture?
5) Asked me to detail a situation when I managed a difficult team-member / employee / stakeholder
6) Asked me to tell him about a time at work when I overcame a challenging situation
7) Asked me the ‘Why MBA Now’ question.
8) Shared his own example of graduating in 2009 when the economy wasn’t great and asked me if I had thought through my alternate options if I didn’t land up in my desired role post-mba.
Overall I think the interview went well. We had a two-way conversation for most part of the interview. He told me as much about himself and his job as I did.
Hopefully I’ll get in!!