My interviewer told me that the following questions were from a script he was supposed to follow:
1) How did you find and join your current employer?
2) Give an example of a time when you chose to be a team member and not a team leader. What lessons did you learn from that decision?
3) Explain how you deal with different types of people at work.
4) What is a quality that you admire in someone else that you wish you possessed yourself?
5) What do you plan to do after you earn your MBA and what steps have you taken already to support this decision?
6) What else should the AdCom know about you?