I arrived at the company twenty minutes before the set time and I was the fifth person to be interviewed. The person who interviewed me was a HR manager, a really nice man. I did not feel nervous at all, just very relaxed. Type of interview was blind.
The HR manager asked about seven questions as below:
1. Introduce yourself.
2. Why are you leaving your job?
3. Why do you want this job?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. What is your greatest strength?
6. How do you handle stress and pressure?
7. What were your expectations for the job?
Totally speaking, I was quite satisfied with the interview, I showed the manager I was involved, intelligent, focused .