The interview was conducted in the Adcom member’s office and lasted for approximately 45 minutes.
Some of the questions asked were:
1. Tell me about you personally and professionally
2. Tell me about a leadership experience
3. Tell me about a time you could’ve taken the lead but instead contributed more as a team member –> this was perhaps the question that stumped me a little
4. Tell me about an international experience
5. What is one good piece of advice you’ve received from a leader, mentor or role model?
6. Tell me about a time when a team member wasn’t pulling his/her weight, and what did you do about it?
The interview went like a conversation and the interviewer was very nice to me.