As Round 1 application deadlines continue to fly by, many applicants wonder whether applying in Round 2, rather than Round 1, will put them at a disadvantage during the admissions process.
This free MBA Admissions Webinar, hosted by Co-Founder and CEO of Clear Admit, Eliot Ingram, and Veritas Prep’s Director of Admissions Consulting, Travis Morgan, discusses the advantages and disadvantages of applying in Round 2 and focuses on what you can do to maximize your chances of admissions with a Round 2 application.
Tuesday, September 29 | 7:00 – 8:00PM EST
Eliot and Travis will cover the following topics during this hour-long session:
• How you stack up against other applicants
• The 3 ways admissions officers will evaluate you
• The 4 Dimensions of a Perfect Applicant
• Biggest mistakes MBA applicants make
• Why MBA programs deny 800 GMAT scorers every year – and how to avoid it