The following Cornell / Johnson MBA interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 3 applicant. Good luck to them!
Submitted application on deadline day. This was not a blind interview. He said he noted down some concerns and some key points in his notes.
Pretty Straightforward interview. Questions posted below:
1. Introduce yourself – academic and career progression.
2. Why MBA? Why now?
3. Short term and Long term goals. Then a follow up question asking to explain the domain I plan to work in.
4. Why Cornell and how Cornell can help me achieve my goals?
5. Explain my Leadership style and experience.
6. How would I contribute to Cornell?
7. If I were to call your supervisor and ask him about you, what would be his response?
8. Finally, would you like me to convey to the Adcom anything you would like to highlight/explain in your candidacy or application?
Queries time. Completed the interview in around 30 minutes.
Wish other candidates the best of luck and hope this report helps.
Preparing for an upcoming Cornell / Johnson MBA Interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Johnson Graduate School of Management Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.