The following U. Chicago Booth interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant.
This was a blind interview off-campus in a hub city with a 2014 alum. all they had beforehand was my résumé. My interviewer was super-friendly, and the location they picked was a lot more casual than I was expecting.
1. Tell me about yourself , then the interviewer told me about themselves.
2. Why MBA?
3. Why Booth/ Why Chicago?
4. What are your career goals?
5. What Clubs will you get involved with and what classes will you take?
6. Tell me about the biggest challenge you faced in your career.
7. Tell me about a time when you failed. Why did you fail? What did you do about it?
8. Why did you decide to switch jobs between x and y?
9. What does success mean to you?
10. How do you plan to manage extracurriculars and social life and academics during MBA?
11. Any questions for me?
12. Anything else you want to make sure that I know about you before we finish?
I got an extremely friendly vibe from the interviewer, and appreciated a lot of their insight into the booth programs and the community. Got good information about what it’s like to live in Chicago. At the end of the interview the interviewer gave me good advice about how to best pursue my desired career path while at Booth.
Preparing for an upcoming U. Chicago Booth interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit U. Chicago Booth Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.