The following Yale SOM interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
Overall the interview was very pleasant. The questions were straightforward and conversational, and there were no real surprises. She dug into details here and there. I was expecting a few curveballs based on the interview archives and the video essay practice questions.
1. What do you do at your current position?
2. What led you to your current position?
3. (My work is international so she asked this): What exactly do you do in xx country? Do you travel there often? Are you working directly with local people?
4. What are your post-MBA goals?
5. Why Yale SOM?
6. Any other things you’d like to mention about your candidacy?
7. Do you have any other questions for me?
Preparing for an upcoming Yale SOM interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Yale SOM Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.