The following Michigan / Ross MBA interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
Met the alumni at an Au Bon Pain in Manhattan. She was very pleasant to talk to and the mood of the interview was relaxed. It lasted around 30 minutes with me asking questions for another 15. We went through the following questions:
1. Walk me through your résumé.
2. Tell me about a time when you had a conflict and how you resolved it.
3. How does an MBA fit into your career goals and why now?
4. Why Ross?
5. What would you do if the MBA doesn’t work out?
6. Give me an example of a book or story that inspires you. Why?
We wrapped up with her suggesting that I look her up on Linkedin. Her background and career path didn’t match mine but the majority of the Q&A at the end focused on how Ross helped her reach her preMBA goals.
Preparing for an upcoming Michigan / Ross MBA Interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Ross School of Business Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.