The following NYU / Stern MBA interview report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 3 applicant who was admitted.
R3 Applicant…Invited to interview on Feb 18th. Interviewed at Mumbai off campus today. It was a very friendly interview with an Adcom member, also a part-time MBA student at Stern. Interview was not blind.
– How does your day look like in your office?
– What is your proudest moment at work?
– Failure at work
– A time you had to resolve a conflict at work with a team member/client
– What would your teammates tell about you if asked?
– Short term and long term goals
– Expectations from Career center at Stern and how do you expect to contribute to accomplish the goals you have set
– Why Stern
– What are 3 transferable skills that would help you to transition at Stern and post MBA job.
– In the terms of global ready, which is one country you would like to travel from Stern given a chance
– Queries for her.
Got a cool T Shirt! Interview took 20-25 minutes. Hoping to hear some good news in 2-3 weeks 🙂
All the best for others interviewing in Mumbai. Hope it helps.
Preparing for an upcoming NYU Stern MBA interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit NYU Stern Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.