The following U. Chicago Booth interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
Met the recent alum at a coffee shop. She only had my résumé and it was very conversational for about an hour. Overall it was a very straightforward process.
- Introduce yourself/walk me through your résumé.
- Why MBA? Why now? Why not stay at your current company and progress as you have been? – I worked in why Booth here
- Career Goals? lots of follow-ups trying to poke holes in my reasoning
- Tell me about a failure? lots of follow-ups
- Tell me about a time you didn’t get along with a teammate?
- Why Chicago (city specifically)?
- What do you like to do outside of work? described details of my extracurricular involvement and why
- Anything else you want to cover?
- Any questions for me?
Preparing for an upcoming U. Chicago Booth interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit U. Chicago Booth Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.