The following Georgetown MBA interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
I was interviewed by a member of Adcom who only had my résumé as reference. The conversation was prompted by the following cues/questions:
1. Walk me through your résumé and job trajectory thus far.
2. Name a time you struggled to work together with a coworker. What did you do about it?
3. What do you want to do with an MBA/why now?
4. What’s your ideal role right out of an MBA? 10 years down the road?
5. Why Georgetown?
6. Best piece of criticism or constructive advice you’ve ever received.
7. What would you consider your biggest strength? Opportunity for growth?
8. Any questions for me?
Overall very nice and easy-flowing conversation. Interviewer took the opportunity to comment on what I talked about before flowing into the next question.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand account of the Georgetown MBA interview questions to the Clear Admit MBA Interview Archive.