The following Stanford GSB interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview was in the office of the alumnus. It was strictly behavioral with examples of leadership.
45 minutes interview, 10-15 minutes for Q&A
1) Describe an accomplishment in the past 5 years you are proud of.
2) Explain a situation when you were blocked from your goals and you figured your way around it
3) Give a leadership example
4) Why MBA, Why Stanford
5) How do you deal with conflict
6) Anything else you want to add…
Preparing for an upcoming Stanford MBA interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit Stanford GSB Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.