The following CMU Tepper interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview was pretty straightforward and quick. The interviewer was friendly and willing to be very helpful.
1. Walk me through your education and professional experiences.
2. What are you looking forward to after your MBA? What are your career goals?
3. 35 Nationalities are represented at Tepper. Can you tell me about a time when you encountered a different culture at work – not necessarily people from a different nationality and how did you adapt to this difference in culture?
4. Tell me about a time when your work had an unexpected impact on another team?
5. Tell me about a time when you did something that others in the team did not want to do?
6. Tell me about a situation when you had to work on something you did not have any idea about?
7. Is there anything about yourself you want to highlight about yourself apart from these?
8. Any questions?
I was caught off guard by some of the questions but hopefully, was able to provide good responses. I would suggest thinking deeply through your experiences and identify certain key moments and talk about learning through these moments.