The following Georgetown McDonough interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 2 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview was very casual and conversational. As others have said, the interviewer did not anything other than my resume which I provided.
Questions/topics we covered:
- Walk me through your résumé
- Experience working on a global team. He prefaced this question by talking about Georgetown’s global focus.
- Asked about a time I had to persuade a group
- He asked about any alumni or students I have spoken with
- What are the main factors driving my selection of MBA programs
- Concluded with any questions I had for him
Best of luck!
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand account of the Georgetown MBA interview questions to the Clear Admit MBA Interview Archive.