The following Oxford Saïd interview questions & report was submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 3 applicant who was admitted. Congratulations to them!
A pleasant conversational interview with a senior member of the admissions committee. Be prepared not only with answers to “expected” questions but also with a delightful attitude (dress formally, smile, think of questions, etc.) . Lasted for almost 25 minutes and was structured as follows:
- Why Oxford in general and why Said in particular?
- How will you add value to Said business school?
- What do you expect from Said business school?
- How did you prepare for the interview today?
- Have you ever came to Oxford?
- Tell me about a failure and the lessons you have learned?
- Do you have a role model(s)?
- Have you applied to any scholarships?
- Questions for me?
Expect an answer in the first week of March.
After your Oxford Saïd MBA interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.