The following UNC Kenan-Flagler interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 3 applicant. Good luck to them!
Interview was 45 minutes and surprisingly had fewer behavioral questions than I expected. Most of the discussion was about post-MBA goals.
- Where did you grow up? Where were you before college?
- Why did you choose your major?
- What was your most significant accomplishment in your first job after college?
- Why did you choose to leave this job for the second job?
- What do you want to do post-MBA?
- Where do you see yourself in 30 years?
- What are some companies you want to recruit for?
- Why UNC?
- What do you hope to contribute to UNC?
- What extracurriculars did you participate in during college?
- Would you say your GMAT/GRE is reflective of you as a person? If not, what does it say about you and how would you describe your score?
- If I were to call your recommender right now, what’s two strengths and a weakness that he would tell me about you?
- What types of opportunities are you looking for at UNC? And job-wise?
Preparing for an upcoming interview at UNC Kenan-Flagler? Click here to get the Clear Admit UNC Kenan-Flagler Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.