The following UNC Kenan-Flagler interview questions & report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 3 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interviewer was very kind. We started talking about Lima, Peru, he told me he recently visited Lima and enjoyed his time a lot. After a brief chat, we started talking about my resume, after that, we talked about UNC and finished with some out of the box questions.
- Tell me about your last two work experiences,
- What did you do there?
- Why did you change companies?
- If I had to go to the admissions committee right now, and tell them about your last job, what would you say?
- What motivates you to wake up every morning?
- Why UNC?
- If I asked your recommender to mention your best attribute in TWO words, what would he say?
- If I asked your recommender to mention your area for improvement, what would he say?
- Are you comfortable with your GMAT score? (He mentioned he didn’t knew my score)
All around, my interviewer was very kind, he made the interview interesting and easy going.
Preparing for an upcoming interview at UNC Kenan-Flagler? Click here to get the Clear Admit UNC Kenan-Flagler Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.