The following U. Chicago Booth interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
The interview was friendly and a relaxed environment. The interviewer told me about her background and then talked a little about her experience and then we started with questions. The questions seemed pretty standard.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Why an MBA?
- Any clubs that interest you?
- Tell me about a time you managed ambiguity.
- Tell me about your transition from Career A to Career B.
- Tell me about a time you received feedback.
- She asked about a few bullets on my resume.
- Are there any stories you want to tell me or that we didn’t go over.
- Do you have any questions for me?
I think it went well, but I want to stay humble and focused. I felt the interview was a happy medium between relaxed and formal. Some of it felt like a conversation while the other part felt more structured.
Good luck to everyone!
Preparing for an upcoming U. Chicago Booth interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit U. Chicago Booth Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.