[Free Webinar] “Standing Out in the Admissions Process” with Cornell Johnson’s Judi Byers
Join Clear Admit & Cornell Johnson’s Executive Director of Admissions & Financial Aid Judi Byers for a FREE MBA admissions webinar on “Standing Out in the Admissions Process.”
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 | 11:00 a.m Eastern
In this online information session, you’ll be provided with an overview and expert insight on how to put together a strong application.
Attendees will also find out about:
- Applying to b-school
- Standing Out in the Admissions Process
- New Developments & Opportunities at Cornell University
There will also be time at the end for a Q&A with Byers.
Schools: Cornell / Johnson
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview, Part IV
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 2.19.18
- Celebrating Diversity During One Wharton Week
- How Far Would You Go for the One You Love?
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / Skype
- The MBA Interview: Think You’re an Expert? Take Our Quiz
Post-MBA Career: MF, Auto, Aerospace, Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools