The following U. Chicago Booth interview questions and report were submitted to Clear Admit by a Round 1 applicant. Good luck to them!
Breezy and conversational. Definitely covered all the desired areas in depth, but in a way that didn’t feel forced. Props to the second-years who take really quick notes while listening to the applicants talk!
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Why MBA
3. Why Booth (high-level)
4. What are your career goals, and what specifically about Booth will help you achieve them? (Drillin’ down)
4. (a) What classes would you take?
4. (b) What clubs would you want to join?
5. Tell me about a time you worked on a project with a difficult teammate.
6. Tell me about a time you received surprising feedback.
7. Tell me about a time you failed. What did you learn, and what would you do differently now?
8. Tell me about a success you’ve had.
9. What motivates you?
Time for questions after. Interview lasted a little less than an hour.
Preparing for an upcoming U. Chicago Booth interview? Click here to get the Clear Admit U. Chicago Booth Interview Guide.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.